Wednesday 10 October 2007

F*ing Great

Is it just me or can I read something just a bit naughty in this? The juxtaposition of words makes this hard to miss. It's very surprising, considering it's on a Macdonalds promotional paper.






Yesterday I played for a stuffed cat in Shin-sugita (1000 yen), and today I did the Crunky/Ghana box in Yokohama.

 





The box looks big and full of slabs of chocolate, but to my disappointment only included a "party pack" size plastic bag. The staff moved it twice, the last time practically giving it to me. For 500 yen that it took to sink it, that sucked. I felt a little gipped. 

 I bought some Lindt "Madagascar" dark chocolate today from Pocket Mart in the Porta shopping complex in Yokohama for 105 yen each. It was that price because it is due at the end of the month. There were heaps of them left so I will most likely get quite a few more, and yes I don't see any problem finishing them. 

 I have to move my stuff out in three weeks, and I'll need to do at least three trips to empty this place. It will give me something to do on my day off I guess.

0 comments: