Wednesday 24 October 2007

The Post With No Name

I posted my Australian tax return today.

The Australian financial year ends mid year, but the returns don't have to be submitted until the end of October. Knowing that I'd have to pay the government back some money, I've been in no rush to put it in.

The easiest way to submit a tax return online is with E-tax. The only problem with that is that it's Windows software and I have a Mac. I use a virtual machine to run it, and it went through fine.

Enough about tax, I'm boring myself writing this.

Today wasn't too bad. Another full day at Yokohama. I walked around a bit after work and made my way back to Tomioka, trying to decide whether I need eggs and bananas. I don't want to have to carry food to the new place.

That 4 litre bottle of Shochu is just going to have to wait a little bit longer.

0 comments: