Tuesday 16 October 2007

We Know What You're Doing

To the people that shouldn't be reading my blog, I slept naked last night. To the ones that should, "How You Doin' ?"

As the devotees to my blog would know, tuesdays are my mondays. I try to sleep in as late as possible, before I have to get ready. It's just what you do as an english teacher in Japan.

I was reminded today that I wore the same shirt as last week. Yes, that is most likely true.

I only bought a Calpis and a Grape Fanta bottle at the Suzikiya this week. The Fanta because it had a free Macca's burger voucher, and also in the hope that it goes well with Shochu.

Speaking of, there was a 4 litre bottle of Green at the Bic Camera store with a complimentary pack of nuts. I thought of the logistics of getting it home (AND to my new abode), so I decided against it.

Tomorrow we are getting our new housemate. I bet he can't find Tomioka on a map, or on the internet either. Probably because it is written like this, "京急富岡" (get your asian fonts if you can't read this), or else, because it is somewhere you don't really want to live in anyway. A good rule is, if you don't know where it is, don't live there!

Anyway, on a sadder note my uncle from Italy passed away. He wasn't my favourite one. He drunk and smoked, and had a lazy eye, but I'll still miss him. Ci vediamo più tardi, zio.

2 comments:

Zamil said...

hahha i know you know that i`m stalking on your blog....hahaha...nice piece though....is there any vacancy for malay teacher?...

Jimmy In Japan said...

I don't hire the staff. The best advice I can give, is to do your research on the english teaching schools (there is a LOT of feedback on the net).

Avoid the one that starts with "N" and ends with "ova". From all accounts, that baby is goin' down.

Give it a go, you won't regret it. I'm having a great time here in Japan.