Saturday 19 January 2008

Hentai Girls & Otaku Boys

UH OH.. Houston we have a problem. 


 My new obsession has already made a turn for the worse. 

 As usual after work I made my way through the streets of Yokohama, stopping into the usual catcher arcades. 

 In front of the Club Sega there was (I believe a japanese person) in a very cool Rilakkuma suit. 

 I was going to ask for a photo, but I was let down by the staff when I asked them to move some items closer for me, but they only moved them a little. 

 In return I didn't give them anything, not even a yen. 

 I was thinking of heading home when I had an urge to go to the Taito UFO arcade near Minato Mirai.

 There I saw some more hentai dolls that looked easier to sink than the other places. 

 I took my chances and put 500 yen in for three goes. 

 The machine only gave me two, so I told a girl staffer about it, so she fixed it, but gave me two extra tries instead of one! Sweet. 

 While she was at it, I asked her to move it into a more favourable position. So, after just 500 yen the first one was mine. 

 Maybe I should have left, but the staff here were much nicer so I asked them to move another one. 

 This time it only took 200 yen! That's the good news. 

 The bad news is that in my "crack-like" compulsion, I failed to notice I just won the same doll as last night! Shit!! 

 I pleaded with the staff, explaining I already had the same one and they exchanged it fairly easily. 

 So, another two to add to my hentai doll collection. Great huh?

0 comments: